Sales Operative – V Twin Brands
A rare opportunity has opened up for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join our team at V Twin Brands Ltd as a Sales Operative, at a very exciting time.
Your role will focus on expanding our wholesale customer base as well as nurture relationships with our current wholesale customers, recommending stock lines to them based on our online and direct sales and attending events selling direct to consumer.
The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience and an ability to develop and implement an effective sales strategy. An interest in motorcycles, racing and/or other extreme sports would be very desirable due to the nature of the market.
Please be aware, this role requires regular travel, including weekends, between April and September attending events selling direct to consumer. It also requires a minimum of three days per month travel to visit current and potential wholesale customers throughout the UK.
Your core responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop and implement an effective sales strategy to increase our wholesale customer base, improve average order value of our current wholesale customer base and maintain productive and professional relationships with our customers.
- Make recommendations to our Production Team based on intel gathered at events and through speaking with wholesale customers.
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets, reporting weekly to our Finance Manager.
- Attend events throughout the UK and Europe selling direct to consumer.
- Arranging, and paying, in-person visits to new and potential wholesale customers
We are small, close-knit team with high levels of ambition and drive. The ideal candidate would match the energy of the current team. He/she would also possess the following attributes:
- Be ambitious and target-driven, thriving off challenges set to them
- Be a team player whilst also able to use their own initiative
- Have a successful track record of sales from the motorcycle, retail or clothing industries
- Computer literate
- Have an interest in motorcycles, racing and/or other extreme sports
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence
Whilst there are currently no staffing responsibilities, the role may develop into a management role in line with the growth of the business so leadership skills would also be advantageous.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent (following six month probation period)
Salary: £24,000 basic plus commission and performance bonuses
Location: Hillington Park, Glasgow G52 4TG (ability to reliably commute or willingness to relocate prior to start date required)